- Make sure your OS has the English pack.
- Go where you have the vSphere Client icon.
- Right-click and click on Properties.
- Select the Shortcut tab and add the following into the Target field: “C:\Program Files\VMware\Infrastructure\Virtual Infrastructure Client\Launcher\VpxClient.exe” -locale en_US -u Username -p Password
- Click on Ok.
- Open vSphere with the above modified shortcut.
- you can force vSphere to run in any language: German (de_DE), Chinese (zh_CN), etc.
- these are all the arguments:
- -passthroughAuth = carries on currently logged on user credentials (use in conjunction with -s)
- -s = server name
- -u = username
- -p = password